Account Reconciliation in MIPP:
- In Accounting & Reports > Reconciliation
- Select an Account
- In this example, we are selecting RBC Checking Account
- If there are periods that are not reconciled, you will see a note saying: Some Periods are Not Reconciled at the top.
- If a period is reconciled, the header will show as GREEN and if it is not reconciled, the header will be RED
- To see all the transactions, click the Edit icon
- You now have hte ability to lock a reconciliation period.
- However, the system allows you to add or modify an accounting transaction for that period.
- The new or modified transactions are displayed in a different color.
Note: You can edit the Statement Balance; click the edit icon beside the Statement Balance amount. ‘Tenant Name’ is included in the reconciliation report.