The short answer is ‘Yes’; you can now create a tenant profile without creating a lease. There are instances that a lease already exists inside the portal and you just have to assign new tenants to occupy the property and unit.
Follow the steps below to create a tenant profile without creating a lease:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant > Add New Tenant.
- Choose the Property that you want to add a unit.
- The pop-up will show, there are two options available:
- Create Tenant with System Generated Lease (step-by-step lease process)
- New Tenant with Existing Lease Document (skip lease steps, faster process)
- Choose the second option, and fill in the required field, Property, Unit, Lease Start Date, First Rental Invoice Date, Lawful Rent, First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone.
- In this section, you have the option to add multiple tenants too; click the Total Number of Additional Tenants and the field will show below.
- Once done, click Submit.