Here are the frequently asked questions for the topic:
1) Can each report be downloaded as a PDF?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to download all the reports. There is also an option to download the report as an Excel file.
2) What does the balance sheet show?
Answer: The balance sheet shows the company’s financial position at the end of a specified date. It calculates the total assets, liabilities and equities.
3) Can I add company logos to the report?
Answer: Yes, you can. However, it is not possible for all the reports. We are currently working on adding that feature to all the reports in our system
4) What is the difference between the aged payable report and the aged receivable report?
Answer: An accounts receivable aging (AR Report) is a report that lists unpaid tenant invoices, while an accounts payable aging (AP report) is a report that lists unpaid vendor bills.
5) How many different categories of reports are there?
Answer: There are four different categories of reports in the Mi Property Portal system – a) Financial, b) Income/Expense, c) Rental, and d) Visual/Customized.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.