MIPP allows two types of payment
Payment by Credit Card and Payment by Bank Account (EFT).
You can have a separate profile for each payment type.
For EFT payments, there is a processing fee of $0.50 (per transaction)
For Credit Card payments, there is a processing fee of 2.75% + ($0.20 per transaction)
Follow the steps below to save your bank profile (Tenant portal):
- Login to the Tenant Portal
- Go to Payment Profile & Invoices
- Click View EFT Profile > Provide the needed information, such as Account Holder Name, Institution Number, Transit Number (branch number) and Account Number. There is an option to tick the Auto Pay box, and this means you are allowing your property manager to automatically get money and pay your balances.
- IMPORTANT: Auto payment will start from the date you enable the auto pay. Any payments due before this date must be paid manually.
- Also, there are additional charges that may apply when a payment fails due to invalid bank account information or non-sufficient funds (NSF). You must make sure all the information in your payment profile is valid and accurate.
- Once done, click ‘Save Profile’
Credit card profile (This feature is enabled if your property manager subscribes or is allowed to use this feature.)
- Click View Credit Card profile.
- Add the Credit Card Number, Name on the Card, Expiration date, and CVV code. Just like adding an EFT profile, you have the option to make Auto payments. Enable this by ticking the box
- Once done, click ‘Save Card’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.