Adding a property is the fundamental building block of Mi Property Portal. Follow the steps below to add a new property in the portal:
- From the left navigation, Go to Property Management > Properties. You will see all properties in the portal.
- Click ‘New Property’ (Blue button) on the top-right of the ‘Properties List’ panel.
- Enter the property address which will be validated using Google map service.
- Once the correct address is chosen, the address detail will be filled in the ‘Property Address’ section. If a mistake is made, the address can be changed or edited.
There are a few sections to fill out. All information is essential on this page. However, to quickly add a property, you only need to enter the following information:
Name & Address
- Property Name: To easily identify the property
- Street Number:
- Street Name:
- Upload a Photo of the property
- Property Type
- Primary Phone
- Primary Email (optional)
- Default Operating Account
- Tick Turn On the box if you want to Auto-generate rental invoice for the property; Tick Turn Off, if not.
- Select who will manage the property, Property Manager /Management Company or Property Owner/Landlord
Review & Submit
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to save the property
- Property detail image will show up as the default image of the property on our property listing website.
- Site Name: Categorize properties by location. For example, you can give the site name ‘London Properties’ for all of your properties in London, Ontario.
- Properties Primary Email: This will be used to receive all kinds of notifications or alerts from the system. For example, new service requests or new rental inquiries.
- Property Code: A property code could be ACME for ‘Acme Property Management Company’. This could be used as a prefix in various places. For example, the prefix of the service request number.
- Total Land Area: Informational. Used in the property listing site.
- Total Property Area: Informational. Used in the property listing site.
Vacancy Listing Info:
Information in this section will be used on the vacancy listing website.
- Features: Check the features that apply to the property. These property features will show up in
- Neighbourhood: Enter a neighbourhood name, if applicable. Add nearby facilities (TTC, School, Hospital etc.), if applicable.
- Listing Description: Enter a brief description of the property for listing purposes.
- Video Presentation: Enter a video presentation URL if available.
- Property Documents: Upload a maximum of three documents related to the property.
- Floor Plans: Upload the floor plans of the property.
- Pictures: Upload more photos for listing purposes.
Click ‘Submit‘ to save information.
Click ‘Cancel’ to exit the form without saving.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.