There will be instances when one of your units becomes vacant and you want to advertise it again on the vacancy listing site. We allow you to add or remove a specific Unit type in the vacancy listing site.
Note: The Unit type will be automatically removed once the Unit has already been occupied.
Follow the steps below to how to add/remove a specific Unit type in the vacancy listing site
- Go to Property Management > Properties
- Choose the Property > Click the Arrow that’s facing down icon > Manage Unit Type
- On the Action column, > Click the Drop Down button > Edit
- Tick the Available for Rent Box to add your unit type in the vacancy property listing site
- Choose the Unit Available date (Prospect will be able to see this date as to when the Unit will be available)
- Untick the Box when you want to remove the unit type in the listing
- Once done, click ‘Submit’.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.