You can now connect between two or more prospects. When you connect prospects and create a lease for a prospect, the connected prospect will be automatically included in the lease.
Follow the steps below to add multiple prospective tenants in one lease:
- Go to Prospective Tenants
- Choose the prospective tenant that you want to be the Primary Tenant
- Click View Details (you will find in the Action column)
- On the Prospect Linking section, > click Edit this Prospect
- Select the Prospect that you want to link, once selected click Update Info
- Click Action > Create Lease
- Select Unit number and Landlord/Property Manager of the property > Start Lease Process
- Complete the 8 steps of creating a lease (on Step 2, you can see that the prospect that you linked are already added as an additional tenant)
- Once done, click ‘Submit’ > ‘Yes, Submit’
- Go over the Approval, E-signature and Review process > ‘Create Tenant’
- Click ‘Additional Tenants Profile’ > Create Separate Tenant Profile > Submit
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.