You can now add NEW management for an existing property in the portal. Once you add a new fee, the new fee becomes active for the property. Previously added fees will still be available but will be marked as inactive. The system will use the new fee to generate the management fee invoice and owner payout.
Follow the steps below to add a new management fee for an existing property:
- Go to Management Fee settings > Select the Property
- Add a title (Adding a meaningful title may help you easily identify the settings when you have multiple settings for the same property)
- Select management fee calculation > how would you like to pay the owner/s of the property
- Add the Monthly Cycle Start Date (This selection is essential and should not change once set)
- Note: Management fee income and monthly owner statements are generated based on the income and expenses of one monthly period.
- The period starts from the selected date of the previous month to one day before the next cycle start date.
- Click ‘Yes’ if you want to Auto Generate a Management fee invoice, and select if you want to generate the invoice from the First Day of the Cycle or the Last Day of the Cycle
- Set the Tax and Deposit Account (optional)
- Once done, click Save Setting Information
- NOTE: Once you add a new fee for the property, you will not be able to edit the settings of the existing/previous fees. You can only update the settings of the activation fee.
- Click ‘Submit’