Who are the “Owners”? Basically, they are the people who own the property and choose to rent it. They usually hire property managers to manage their properties.
Follow the steps below to know how to add an owner:
- Go to Property Management > Owners.
- Click Add New Owner
- Provide the Email address of the owner
- You can also add an owner without an email address.
- Remember: If admin information is already found in our internal database, all the required information will be populated automatically and you will not be able to edit the information. You will be able to add the owner as a property owner. If the admin information is not found, you will be able to provide the information here.
- Provide the required information such as the Primary Contact First Name, Primary Contact Last Name, Street Name, City, Postal Code
- Click ‘Submit’
- After adding the owner, you can invite them to access the Owners Portal; click here to know the step-by-step process to invite the owner.
How to invite owner to join owner portal
Mi Property Portal Owner Portal Tutorial(Video)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.