Expenses that are added as Quick expenses will not have any invoice (bill) references. This can be used for Property or Units.
Follow the steps below to add a quick expense:
- Go to Accounting > Outflow > Expense.
- Click + Add Quick Expense.
- Fill in the required field, Incurred Date, Payment Date, Property, Payment Account, Expense Category, Amount.
- Make sure to tick the Verified box (this means the expenses are correct)
- Once done, click ‘Add Expense’
- Here are some of the Optional fields that you can add: Unit, Title, Vendor, Reference Number, Incurred By, Payee Name, Payment Method, Memo, Taxes, Documents
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.