A recurring invoice is an invoice that is sent to the same owner at regular intervals; this also contains the same invoice details.
Follow the steps below to add a recurring invoice for the owner:
- Go to Accounting > Inflow > Recurring Invoice.
- Click New Recurring Invoice > Recurring Invoice for.. Owner (Owner will pay for the invoice/s)
- Select the Property, Owner (Bill To)
- Add the Invoice Title, Pay to, Item and Category, Quantity, Unit, Price, Tax
- You can choose to ‘Auto Adjust Payment’ Check this box to automatically close this owner invoice. If selected, the system verifies and logs a payment as an adjustment if there is enough recorded income to cover the amount in this invoice within that monthly cycle.
- Or, ‘Exclude from Owner Payout’, Check this box if you want to record invoice payment without an owner payout or if you will receive money from the owner for this invoice.
- After adding all the items> click Next (Set Schedule)
- Set when the bill be repeated, if it’s Monthly, Weekly, Yearly, Custom,
- If it is for the First or Last day of every month
- When the first bill will be created and the end. Ex After 1 invoice/s
- Make sure to make the Status APPROVED.
- Once done, click ‘Submit’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.