Efficiency is one of the advantages of using Mi Property Portal; here, you can add and store the Owner’s bank account details to cut the process and save you time.
Follow the steps below to add the owner’s bank account:
- Click Tenant Management > Tenant
- Find the Tenant’s name and click the Arrow icon in the first column
- From the tenant details page, scroll down until you see the Finance section
- Go to the Payment Profile tab > click the Edit icon
- Provide the needed information, such as:
- Account Holder Name
- Transit #, Institution #, Account #
- Click ‘Submit’
Note: PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS VALID AND ACCURATE (IF PROVIDED). ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY WHEN A PAYMENT FAILS DUE TO AN INVALID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.