Why would you want to auto-populate the Payable To information in the invoice? Auto-populating this area saves time when creating invoices for each property and tenant and helps you track, organize, and assign them to the right people who manage it.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Property Management > Properties
- Choose the Property that you want to edit
- Click the Drop Down option > Edit
- Scroll down > Click Invoice Settings tab > Provide the information
- Once done, click ‘Save Invoice Settings’
For this example, we use Acme Property Management as the Payable to John in the C/O field to track and organize the invoices that will be created for the Property “Redau Tower”. Adding here is another example from another property so you can see the difference and how adding this information can help you.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.