Mi Property Portal allows you to customize the user security role at a very granular level. In this section, you will learn how super admin can change the admin type and control admin user actions to the property/properties.
The admin status is shown at the top. ‘Active’ (shown in green color) means the Admin is active and ‘Inactive’ (shown in red color) means the Admin is deactivated.
- To change the status, click the ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’ button.
- Check the Notify button if you want to notify the Admin.
- Chick ‘Yes, De-activate’ to deactivate the Admin or ‘Yes, Activate’ to activate the Admin.
To edit admin security, you do the following:
- Click ‘Manage Admin Access‘ from the left navigation.
- From the list of administrators, find the admin user you want to modify and click the ‘Edit’ icon under the action column.
- Click ‘Change admin type‘ to give one of the three predefined security roles which can be seen in ‘View Admin Types’:
- View Only Admin: View only permission.
- Regular Admission: Full or restricted permission
- Super Admin: Full permission
After selecting the admin type, click ‘Update’.
Note: Permission levels in these roles are predefined by the system. However, you can further customize the permission levels for each role.
Permissions Tab: This section shows you all the available permission levels for each module in the portal. At least 3 different permission levels are associated with each module and/or functionality. For example, for the vendor module, there are Add vendor, Edit vendor and Delete vendor permission levels.
There are two list boxes under the permissions tab:
- Not permitted: List of permission levels that are not permitted for the selected admin.
- Permitted: List of permission levels permitted for the selected admin. You can grant or revoke permission levels by moving those levels from one list to another as per your needs.
Once done, click ‘Update Permissions’.
Permitted Properties: This section displays all the available properties in your account. Perform the following steps to grant or revoke property level:
Select or unselect property(ies) from the drop-down to grant or remove access
Click the property name to select and unselect the property
To give access to all properties, click Select All
To remove access to all properties, click Unselect All
Click ‘Update Permitted Properties‘
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.