Setting up notifications are one of the best ways to provide high-quality service to your clients, especially notifications for service request that comes from your tenants.
Follow the step below to know how to change the email address for Service Request notifications:
- From your Dashboard, go to Settings > a drop-down will appear, and click Notification Settings.
- In the Notification Settings, you can see the Root email (business email) and Primary email (the email that will receive the notifications)
- The first Notification section is the global switch for all the notifications.
- Your first step is to check if the Service Request Notification setting is TURN ON.
- To easily find the Service Request notification setting, hold CTRL + F and search Service Request.
- Once you have already checked this, click Other Notification Emails
- Input the email that you want to be assigned for service request notifications (Note: You can add multiple emails in one field, please make sure to use Multiple comma-separated formats (maximum 5 emails per category)
- Once done, click Submit.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.