Scenario: What if a tenant is moving in on Feb.15, but the rental invoice generation was set to a different day (ex., every 10th of the month and I want it on the 1st day of the month instead) that we agreed on? How do I change this?
Follow the steps below to know how to change the rental invoice date:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant.
- Click Details > at the bottom of the tenant’s Name, Email, and Contact number
- Click the rent due date or click the Edit icon.
- Select the Rent due date day (Ex. 15 Fifteenth) of the month
- Note: Tenant rental invoice date and rent due date (invoice due date) will be changed based on this selection. The change will take effect from the next invoice.
- Once done, click ‘Update’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.