From MiPropertyPortal you can check if the email has been delivered.
- Click the Mail icon at the top right.
- To view, click ‘Email Delivery Status Report’.
- A list of email deliveries is shown here, status (OPENED, DELIVERED OR FAILED) of the email is seen in the ‘Status’ column.
Note: You can filter your view for a date interval Select date range to view data from different range (maximum up to 3 months of data at a time)
You can also check if your personal email was sent successfully and has been read by adding a chrome extension to your browser. (HubSpot is a chrome extension that is free to use)
- Go to HubSpot and create an account. (Click ‘Install for chrome’ to add the extension)
- When you log in to your email account, Turn on HubSpot and give permissions.
- To check your mail status, click on the HubSpot extension to see if your email was opened or not.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.