The rent & disbursements report is what the property manager generates monthly for property owners. It might be called differently in different provinces or by individuals. The purpose of this report is to give a monthly report to owners of their rental investment.
Property accountant spends lots of time generating this report every month. However, in our system, you can generate this report in a few clicks. You can download, email or make the report available in the owner portal with a button click.
Follow the steps below to view and take action on ‘Rent & Disbursements Report’:
- From the left navigation, go to Properties > Owners section
- Click the ‘View Owner Payment’ button at the top.
- You would see a list of owner payout items in the ‘Owner Payout(due)‘ and ‘Owner Payout (completed)‘ tabs
- You can manually record the owner payout or pay the owner using EFT here.
- Above the Owner Payout (due), you will see the “Disbursements Report“
- Select the Property, Year and Period > View Report
- Choose the appropriate button on the top-right to either email, download or make the report available in the owner portal.
- You can also view reports for different months and properties by changing the report filter
What is included in the ‘Rent & Disbursements Report‘?
For the selected month, year and property:
- Rental Income
- Management fee
- Incurred expenses
- The amount owner would receive
- Year-to-date calculation