Once a Bambora merchant ID is set up, Mi Property Portal team will integrate that ID with your profile. However, there are two easy steps you need to follow:
a. Create Bambora login credentials: You will get a separate email from Bambora to create your user id and password. This is to view transaction history and generate reports related to online payments on the Bambora website
b. Set up a Merchant profile in our portal: Configure how you would like to be alerted for various online payment activities by setting up this profile. Please follow the steps below:
- Login to the as ‘Super Admin’
- Go to Settings > Online Payment Settings.
- Who will pay processing fees (EFT)? > Property Manager (100%) or Tenant (100%)
- Who will pay processing fees (Credit Card)? > Property Manager or Tenant
- Should account transactions be added when receiving the processing fee? > Yes or No
- Should notification be sent for successful payments? > Yes or No
- Should notification be sent for failed payments? > Yes or No
- Should tenant be notified regarding failed payments? > Yes or No
- Would you like to add transactions under the “Undeposited Funds” account while the payment is in process status? > Yes or No
- What invoices should be considered for autopay? > All Tenant Invoices (Rental & Non-Rental) or Tenant Rental Invoices Only
- Click Update to save the changes.