You might be wondering if you can create tenant or rental invoices for a tenant that has moved out. The answer is ‘YES’. You can still create invoices for tenants that have been moved out.
Follow the steps below to know how to create rental and tenant invoices for move out tenant:
- Go to Accounting & Reports > Accounting > Inflow
- Click Tenant invoice or Rental invoice.
- Select the Property, Unit and Tenant (you will notice that the tenant will have the label moved out beside their name)
- Add Title and Summary > type in the Item name, select the Category > add the Price.
- Click ‘Save & Approve’
- After creating the invoice, you can now click ‘Receive Payment’
- Choose between Online Payment (EFT) or Manual Payment
- For Online Payment (EFT, add the account details,
- Tick the ‘I accept and agree to the online payment terms and conditions‘ and ‘I acknowledge that additional charges may occur, if payment fails due to invalid bank information (i.e. invalid account holder name or invalid transit number or invalid account number, etc.) or for a non-sufficient fund (NSF)’
- Once done, click ‘Submit’
- For Manual Payment, click the Record Manual Payment tab > add the Amount, Payment Method, Reference #, Deposit Account, Add Memo or Notes (if needed)
- Once done, click ‘Save’