There is also an option to create a recurring service request; this will help you automate the service request creation if a request is in a repetitive manner.
Follow the steps below to create a recurring service request:
- Go to Tenant Management > Service Request
- More Action > New Recurring Service Request
- Add Title, select Property; the Unit Number is filled automatically.
- Tick Yes, if you want to make the request viewable to a tenant and No if not.
- Select Category, Sub Category, Add Summary
- Choose the Status, New or Assigned, (Assigned means you will be selecting a Vendor to assign to the recurring service request)
- If you choose Assign, you can choose to, Assign Without Work Order or Create Work Order & Assign
- Assign Without Work Order – Every time a new service request is generated, our system assigns it to the selected vendor. Our system will not generate any work order for the service request. However, you can always generate a work order later.
- Create Work Order & Assign – Every time a new service request gets generated, our system will also generate a new work order associated with the service request and will assign it to the selected vendor.
- Click ‘Next (Set Schedule)’
- To Set a schedule, choose when an invoice is repeated (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly), and select the date when the first invoice will be created and when it will End.
- Once done, click ‘Submit.’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.