What if the owner wants me to deduct the negative owner payout balance from their owner’s credit? Is that possible in the portal? The answer is ‘YES’; there is an option to this.
Follow the steps below to deduct the negative owner payout balance from the owner credit:
- Go to Accounting > Owner Payout
- Click the ‘Payment Receivable’ tab
- In the ‘Action’ column, click the drop-down > ‘Deduct Due Amount From Owner Credit.’
- Review the message and amount > choose the ‘Transaction Date.’
- Once done, ‘Yes, Submit.’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.