What if you need to delete an owner payout once it says it’s been paid? Is it possible to do that in the portal? The answer is ‘Yes’.
NOTE: At this moment, there is NO option to delete an owner payout payment from the list. A workaround is to regenerate the management fee invoice and log the payment as required. When the management fee gets regenerated, the payout gets regenerated as well.
Follow the steps below to know how to delete an owner payout:
- Go to Accounting > Owner Payout
- Click the “Completed (money paid to the owner/received from the owner)” tab
- Action > Transactions > Choose the type with ‘Asset.’
- Once you’re on the Account Transactions report, click the ‘Description.’
- Click the Delete icon or More Action > Delete
- Review the message > once done, click ‘Yes, Delete.’
- Click ‘Record Payment,’ and the ‘Record Owner Payout’ window will open