You can only edit a lease when the property is from Ontario. BC, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Alberta, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and other provinces don’t have the EDIT option yet.
Follow the steps below to edit a lease:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant Lease.
- Create a New Lease. Make sure to go over the 8 steps and confirm the lease creation.
- Once you are done with the steps, a pop-up will show that approval is required.
- In this pop-up, you will see an Edit the Lease option; editing the lease means you have the option to change the lease information, these are the information that you provided on the 8 steps when you created the lease.
- You can also see an Edit button before you approve a lease; below the Approve the lease button, Tenant Signature, Landlord Signature, and TenantProfile.
Why can I not edit a lease?