Question: What if we need to edit our tenants’ deposits? Is that possible in the portal? The answer is ‘YES’ you can edit the tenant’s deposits that have been logged.
NOTE: Updating deposit info will override all the existing deposit info (if any) and log new transactions based on the data provided in this form.
Follow the steps below to edit the security deposit:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant.
- Choose the tenant that you want to edit the deposit > Tenant Details page (right-facing arrow)
- In the Deposit section, you will find the Edit button (pencil icon, orange color)
- Click ‘Edit’, edit the existing deposit amount, Due Date, Key Deposit Date, Deposit Account, Payment Method, Reference# (this could be the Cheque #), Notes
- Once done, ‘Update’ NOTE:
- If a tenant has multiple entries for a security deposit, then you cannot edit.
- The Edit functionality will only work if you have only one security deposit entry.