You can enable Rental tax for Commercial Property from the portal. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Property Management>Property
- Select Other Action top right
- Click ENABLE RENTAL TAX
- Select the Property for which you want to enable tax
- Choose the tax based on your Province, respectively
- You can choose if you’re going to enable tax for all the units in the Property
- If yes, select ‘Enable for all units‘,
- If no unselected ‘Enable for all units,’
- Click Submit.
To check the property status:
- Go the Property management> Property
- Go to the details of the Property you want to see
- The status of the Property will show “Rental tax is enabled”
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.