In this report, you can see how much you have spent on each property.
Here are the steps to generate an expense report by Property:
- Click ‘Reports’ under ‘Accounting & Reports’
- Click the ‘Income/Expense’ tab
- Click ‘Expense by Property’
- Click the ‘Property Name’ to view all the income of the property
You can do the following:
- Get the ‘Expense by Property’ for a specific accounting period
- Change Date: Click ‘Filter’ to change the date, select ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and click ‘Update’.
- Download the ‘Expense by Property’: Click ‘Download’ to download the report.
Note: The currency in the report is determined by the country of business.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.