Is it possible to see how much I spent for each vendor? The answer is ‘Yes’. Follow the steps below to generate expenses by vendor.
The steps to generate Expenses by Vendor:
- Click ‘Reports’ under ‘Accounting & Finances’
- Click the ‘Income/Expense’ tab
- Click ‘Expense by Vendor’
- Click the Vendor’s name to access the report
You can do the following:
- Get the ‘Expense by Vendor’ for a specific accounting period
- Change Date: Click ‘Filter’, ‘Change Date’, select ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and click ‘Update’.
- Download the ‘Expense by Vendor’: Click ‘Download’ to download the report.
Note: The currency in the ‘Expense by Vendor’ is determined by the country of business.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.