An NSF fee or non-sufficient funds fee is incurred when a bank account does not have enough money to cover a payment. Here you can now generate an NSF invoice for the tenant.
Note: When generating an NSF invoice, ensure that the invoice has a payment logged already.
Here are the steps to generate an NSF invoice for the tenant:
- Go to Accounting > Invoice.
- Find the Tenant Invoice > View Details.
- On the Payment History, click the ‘Delete’ icon.
- Make sure to check the box ‘Generate an NSF invoice’ – If you are deleting this invoice due to a payment failure and would like to charge the tenant.
- Once done, ‘Yes, Delete.’
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.