You can enable or disable how your admins can access the system. Here’s how you can enable or disable permission for your admins to view Tenant or Owner bank information.
Follow the steps below to hide Tenant or Owner Bank information:
- Go to Manage Admin Access
- Choose the Admin that you want to hide the information > click Edit (pencil icon beside delete)
- Here there are two boxes, Not Permitted and Permitted
- Search or select the action that you want to disable permission for this Admin > click the arrow
- Once done, click the Update Permission button
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.