There is more than one way to invite a tenant to Join Mi Property Portal.
- Invite Tenant – Tenant list
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenants
- Check the Portal Access status of the tenant
- Choose the tenant that you want to invite > click the Status (Not Invited)
- Review the invitation and the email address > click ‘Send Invite’
- Invite Tenant – Tenant Detail page
- Click the Arrow icon > Action > Send Invite
- Review the invitation email > ‘Invite’
- After clicking ‘Invite’ confirmation message will show that the invitation has been sent
How do I know if a tenant has joined the portal?
1) If you go to the tenant detail page, the top right corner of the detail page shows whether the tenant has portal access or not. If a tenant has not joined the tenant portal, you will see a red ‘X’ for ‘Tenant Portal Access‘.
2) If you wish to resend the invitation, follow the steps below:
- Click the ‘Actions‘ drop-down from the top right of the detail page
- Click ‘Re-send Invite’
- Customize invitation subject line (optional)
- Customize message body (optional)
- Customize footer information (optional)
After filling out the above information, click ‘Invite’.
3) If you wish for a simpler way to invite someone, a new process has been developed. This enables us to view whether anyone has been invited in the ‘Portal Access’ column. If you want to invite someone for the first time, click on the red ‘Invite Now’ message beside the tenant’s name.
If you have already invited someone, there should be an orange message box ‘Invited’. You have the option to click that and re-send the invite again.
Once someone has joined, there will be a green message box with ‘Joined’ beside the tenant.
The differences in the invitations this step has compared to step 2 are as follows:
-It is quicker to send out, and it is really easy to see on the page.
-By using this way of inviting, a generic version of the invitation is sent to the tenant.
-No customized invitation subject lines or messages to the tenant if this method is chosen.
-You cannot change the email address of the tenant. The email stored on the system will be used to contact.
After you click to invite on any of the steps, an email will be sent to the respective tenant, who will be prompted to accept the invitation.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.