If, for some reason, there is an invoice and the tenant has made the payment, you have refunded the money. Now you can have an Invoice Payment Refund to give back the money and not lose the invoice. This will be shown in another transaction and go to a different Chart of Account for that tenant.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Tenant Management> Tenant
- Select the Tenant, and go to tenant details
- Select the payment that you have refunded
- Go to the Action Menu and click Issue Refund
- Give the Refund Amount, Transaction Date, Refund Reason, Withdrawal Account and Payment Method
- Click Submit
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.