What if I need to move out a tenant? What do I need to do inside the portal to do that?
Follow the steps below to know how to move out a tenant:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant
- Click the Arrow icon > Action > Move Out Tenant
- Select the Move out Date, Move out Reason (optional), and add Move out Note (optional)
- You also have the option to, Delete all ‘Rental Invoices’ with invoice date after the moveout date (if any)
NOTE: (Rental invoices with no payment(s) will be deleted when selected)
- (Non-rental invoices, with invoice date after moveout date, need to be deleted manually if required.)
- Once done, ‘Confirm Move Out’ IT IS RECOMMENDED TO ADJUST/RETURN THE TENANT DEPOSIT (IF ANY) BEFORE YOU CONFIRM THE MOVEOUT
How to activate a tenant
What happens when a tenant profile is activated
How to send email or SMS to tenants
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.