It’s really important that you have all the needed information for your rental and property management business in one place or portal. Adding and saving your Vendor Bank Account will save you a lot of time when processing payments.
Follow the steps below to save your vendor bank account:
- Go to Property Management > Vendors or you can also view and manage vendors on the top right side of your dashboard
- Find and choose the Vendor > Click Edit (the pencil icon)
- The vendor profile will show > Click Bank Account Info
- Input the needed information such as:
- Account Holder Name
- Institution Number
- Transit Number/Branch Number
- Account Number
- and click ‘Update’
Note: PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS VALID AND ACCURATE (IF PROVIDED). A $12 FEE MAY APPLY WHEN A PAYMENT FAILS DUE TO AN INVALID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.