After asking the Tenant for their signature, the landlord now has to ability to sign the agreement as well,
- Once marking complete the Tenant Signature, the status will change to Awaiting Landlord Signature, proceed and click to Send email for signature.
- Read the information carefully and click ‘Yes, Send Email. ‘
- Again, the Landlord will need to provide the CODE that was given in the email (make sure to copy the code) > Click here to view the lease.
- A new tab will open and input the CODE > Validate
- Review the document, Residential Tenancy Agreement > Type your name to sign the document > ‘Submit. ‘
- There will be a notification that the information and your signature have been submitted successfully.
- After signing the Agreement > Review the Signature > Mark it as complete > Read the information and click ‘Confirm. ‘
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.