There are two ways in our portal that you can use to send emails or SMS to your tenants. The first way is to use the Mailbox function in the portal and the second way is to go directly to the Tenant’s profile.
Here is the step-by-step instructions on how you can Send Email or Text Message/SMS to tenants:
- From your Dashboard, hover to the top right corner of your screen and click the Mail or Envelope Icon.
- Click Compose > Select the recipient > Add Subject of the Mail > Write your message > Add footer if needed > Tick the Send Email box.
- If you want to send the message as an SMS or Text message, make sure to tick the Send Text Message (SMS) box and provide the recipient’s active phone number.
- After reviewing the information, click Send.
Send Email or SMS from Tenant Profile
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant.
- Find and click the Tenant that you want to send an Email or SMS
- Click Action > Send Email or Send SMS
- Send Email: Add Subject > Write your Email/Message > Add footer if needed > Attach files/documents/photos > Tick the Send Copy box if you want to receive a copy of the email that you’re sending.
- Review the information, click Send Email
- Send SMS: Check the tenant’s phone number > Add Message.
- Review the information, click Send SMS
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.