In Mi Property Portal, we encourage doing your business and process online. We offer easy signature requests to your tenant’s that can be made online.
Note: You need to create a New Lease before requesting tenants’ signatures. Click here to view the step-by-step process of creating a new lease.
Remember: After creating the lease, Approval is required before proceeding.
- Read the information carefully and click ‘Approve this Lease.’
- Note: After the lease is approved, you will have the option to send out an email to the prospective tenant or landlord in the next steps (i.e. requesting a signature), create a tenant profile, etc…
- Once approved, the status will change to Awaiting Tenant Signature; proceed and click to Send email for signature
- Read the information carefully and click ‘Yes, Send Email ‘
- A request will be sent to the Tenant’s email > They will need to follow the instructions > Provide the code and click ‘Validate ‘> Sign the document by Typing your name > ‘Submit.’
- Once the Tenant has signed, the Signature Received will show below the Status; there will be an option to Review Signature
- After reviewing the Tenant’s Signature> Click Mark Complete > Read the information and click ‘Submit’