To be able to receive online payment from tenants, the account holder of the payment receiving account must have a merchant account established with our payment processing vendor ‘Bambora Inc.’
Payment can be collected using Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) between bank accounts and/or using Credit Cards. The separate agreement needs to be set up for each type. However, you will only be issued one merchant account.
Therefore, for application:
- To set up EFT payment: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the completed application form. You should also have the following:
- Proof of identity of the account holder where money will be deposited
- A recent copy of bank statement (at least one month)
- Currently used pre-authorized form (Optional)
- To set up credit card payment: Click this link for online application via Bambora: https://boarding.na.bambora.com/?id=3eab2960-328a-4d7b-8f6d-987e97da8972
You have the option of setting up both types of payment methods, in which case the tenant can use both options as well.
If you have difficulty finding the page on the admin portal or want more information, use the following steps:
1) From the admin portal, go down the left side and click on payment settings.
2) This will direct us to the page where we can set up the merchant profile for online payment.
3) Clicking the red tab labelled “Setup Merchant Account for Online Payment” will bring out a separate interface where everything is simplified for you.