The rent disbursement report is a monthly summary statement of rental income and expenses that property managers submit to property owners each month. Mi Property portal automated the whole rent disbursement report generation and sharing capability. Click here to see how you can generate the disbursement report.
There are multiple ways to share the monthly disbursement report with owners.
- Automatically: To automatically share monthly disbursement reports for a property, you need to check the ‘Make disbursement report available for owner‘ checkbox under the property details page (Make sure to click More Actions > Edit). The option is available under the ‘This property is managed by” drop-down. When this option is checked owner will see the disbursement report in the owner portal.
- Manually: You can get to the disbursement report in 3 different ways:
- 2.1 Left Navigation > Accounting > Owner payout > Click Disbursements Report.
- 2.2 Left Navigation > Reports > Owner tab > Click Rent & Disbursements
- 2.3 Below What do you do > type Rent & Disburesment in the search bar > click Rent & Disbursements, Select the Property, Year, and Period > View Report
– To email report, click Email Report if you want to send the report directly to the owner from the portal > Select Owner/s, craft message
Note: Report will be sent as a PDF attachment to the provided email. A copy of the pdf document will also be saved ( will be available under the owner section).
– Once done, ‘Send Report.’
– To save a report, click Save Report > A pop-up will show with some reminders and options,
Note: Report will be saved as a pdf document, Saved document will be available under the owner section,
– Tick the ‘Make this document available in Owner’s Portal’ box if you want to share this document/report to owners
– Once done, ‘Save Report.’
– To download the report, click PDF and it will automatically download to your system