Property administrators can store documents by going to the document management section.
Follow the steps below to know how to store documents:
- Go to Document Management > Add New Document.
- Fill the details > Title > Keywords/Tags > Description
- Browse and Upload the document
- Tick ‘This document is approved’ ( A form will be available in the portal when the status is approved
- Tick the box ‘This document is private’ if ONLY the admins can view this form. (If you want to make the document public and viewable by the tenant and property owner, uncheck the box.
- Click ‘Submit’
- View FAQ – Document Management for more information