What if I need to update the management fee? Can I do that inside the portal? The answer is ‘YES.’ If the invoice has been paid, then you cannot update the management fee.
You can also use this function if you want to apply for a discount.
In this example, the management fee amounts to $200 and we want to give a $100 discount to the owner. Type in $100, select the tax and click ‘Submit’
Follow the steps below to update the management fee:
- Go to Accounting > Invoice.
- Choose the Invoice that has not been paid; Status should be: Approved, Overdue.
- Make sure to filter the Type to Management Fee.
- On the Action column > View Details > More Action > Update Amount.
- Type the New Invoice Amount (without tax) > select tax percentage > ‘Submit’
In most cases, you would have to refresh the amount due to match the report data:
Follow the steps in this article:
How to refresh the amount due to match the report data?
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.