Here’s a scenario,
1. One of your tenants moved from one unit to another; Same property, different Unit. Let’s say moving from Unit 101 to Unit 102.
Doing this will not affect the Payment History of the tenant; you can still see them in the Finance section of the Tenants Detail page
Summary: Renewing Lease – Same Property, different units (Detail and Quick Renew option) – The payment history shows up
2. One of your tenants moved from one property to another; Different property and Unit. Let’s say moving from Property 1 to Property 2.
Doing this will affect the tenant’s Payment History; you can see that the Lease has expired, but you cannot see the Payment History in the Finance section.
Summary: Renewing Lease – Different Property, different units (Detail and Quick option) – The OLD payment history is NOT showing up
Here’s what you can do:
- Go to Reports > Financial.
- Tenant Invoice Payments
- Select the OLD Property of the tenant > Invoice Date From and Invoice Date To
- Note: (You can generate report with a maximum of 180 days difference. i.e. ‘From Date’ and ‘To Date’ difference can not be more than 180 days)
- Invoice Payment Date, Deposit Date
- Once done, Generate Report