Is there a way to document the Forms that I manually served or sent to tenants in the Portal?
The answer is ‘YES’. This added option will help you see all the forms you’ve served to the tenants.
Follow the steps to know how you can record a manually served form:
- Go to Tenant Management > Tenant
- View Details > Forms > + ADD MANUALLY SERVED FORM
- Fill in the needed information such as Title, Date, Method (In-person, Fax, etc.…), Sent To, Sent From, and Note (you can add here the additional details)
- Once done, click ‘Update.’
- You can also see ‘View History’ of all the forms that have already been served to tenants
- There is also an option to ‘Delete’ history if needed
- Just go to History and click the Delete icon beside the Title