MIPP allow owners (if invited) to view all the properties that they own inside the portal; here, you can see all the listings, tenant, incomes, bill, charges and owners that are associated with the property.
- Login to the Owner Portal
- On the left side > Navigation > Properties
- To view the listings, tenants, incomes, bills, charges and owners, choose and click the Property
- At the top section of the property details, there is a section for property image, property details, a map of where the property is located, documents and general info.
- In the next section, you will see the other details, such as listings, tenants, incomes, bills, charges and owners.
- The function of each tab:
- Listing, show the Features/Amenities, and a unique link will be provided to you for advertising your vacant units for this specific property; there is also an option to share the listing to different social media (click the icon), Listing description and place to upload a video related to the property
- Tenants, All tenants that occupy your units will show in this section, Unit Number, Tenant Name, Contact, Current Rent and Lease End Date are also provided
- Incomes, the tab shows the Transaction Date, Unit, Transaction Name, Amount and the ability to View Invoice.
- Bills, all the bills that are connected to this property will show here; bills details such as Transaction Date, Transaction Name, Amount and the ability to View Bill.
- Charges, this tab is basically where you can find the management fees that you are paying to your property managers and other expenses that you paid or need to pay; you will see the Transaction Date, Unit, Transaction Name, Amount and the ability to View Invoice.
- Owners, for the last tab, you will see all the owners/landlords of the property