What if a property has a new owner? Is there a way to hide the previous data or owner report from the new owner?
- Make sure that you don’t link the new owner to the property.
- Go to Settings > Management fee settings > choose the property > on the START DATE FOR CURRENT OWNER section, select the date from when the current owner should be able to view the report for this property.
- “We’re selecting Feb 2022 for this example” meaning all the reports before the cycle period of Feb 2022 will be hidden from the new owner.
- Add/link new owner to the property (go to the property details page > Edit this property or click More Action then Edit > on the Property owner section > select the owner’s name to link and click ‘Save Owner info’
- What will the owner see in the report? They can only see the report from the cycle date of Feb and the succeeding months.
- This is only enabled for the new owner linked to the property.
- Note: To hide the previous report from the previous owner, just unlink the previous owner to the property