In the portal, there’s an option where you can easily change the owner of a property, so you don’t have to lose all the information related to the property.
Follow the steps below to change the owner of the property:
- Go to Property Management > Properties
- Choose the Property that you want to change/remove the owner
- Click the Drop Down > Edit
- Go to the Property Owner section
- On the Property Owner list, unselect the previous owner in the portal and select the name of the new owner
- Once done, click ‘Save Owner Info’
How to add owner?
How to edit owner information?
What if the owner sold their property?
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.