Management Fee is a form of the service charge that the property manager charges to the owner for managing their properties. Our portal is an invoice based system and the charge gets invoiced to the property owner. When the fee collection is logged, the invoice is closed. You can also automate management fee invoice creation and income processing (see how).
To generate a management fee invoice, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Accounting & Reports
- Owner Payout > ‘Search Management Fee Income‘ button at the top
- Choose the Property, Year and Period > click ‘Search’
- Note: If an invoice doesn’t exist, you can generate the invoice after the search.
- Select Management Fee settings
- Once done, click Generate Management Fee invoice