The Rent Roll report presents leases and their financial summary information for a property. The report includes unit info, tenant info, lease info, rent summary etc.
The steps to generate Rent Roll report:
- Click ‘Reports’ under ‘Accounting & Reports’
- Click ‘Rental’ tab > Rent Roll
- Select a Property and Report for the Month
- Click ‘Update’
You can do the following:
- Get the ‘Rent Roll report’ on a monthly basis
- Change Date: Click ‘Change Date’, select ‘Report for Month’ and click ‘Update’.
- Change Property: Click ‘Change Property’ to get the rent roll report for a different property
- Back: Click ‘Back’ to go back to the previous webpage
- You have the option to download it in different formats 1. CSV 2. EXCEL 3. PDF
Note: The country of business determines the currency in the Rent Roll report.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.