Efficiency is one of the advantages of using Mi Property Portal; here, you can add and store the Owner’s bank account details to cut the process and save you time.
Follow the steps below to add the Owner’s bank account:
- Click Property Management > Owners
- Find the Owner’s name and click the Arrow icon in the first column
- Click the Edit icon to add the bank account details
- Provide the needed information, such as:
- Account Holder Name
- Transit #, Institution #, Account #
- Click ‘Submit’
Note: PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS VALID AND ACCURATE (IF PROVIDED). ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY WHEN A PAYMENT FAILS DUE TO AN INVALID ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.