Is it possible to show and hide the tenant information with the vendor for work orders? The answer is YES. Follow the steps below to show tenant information with a vendor.
- Create a Work Order; click here to view the article
- On the work order creation, scroll down to the Tenant information section, and click the ‘Show tenant info to vendor’ box.
- NOTE: When this flag is off, the vendor will not see the tenant info when they open the work order or download the work order PDF
- Accomplish the work order creation and click ‘Submit.’
- To hide tenant information from the Work Order list, click Edit > go to the Tenant information section > click the box to remove the check in the ‘Show tenant info to vendor.’ This will allow you to hide the tenant information from the vendor.
- Click ‘Submit’ to update
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.